> Troy Kisky wrote:
> > mainline won't accept a non-zero default delay.
> > If a platform needs this, it must override the platform
> > data. My device doesn't need this. I don't know
> > if the dvevm does or not.
>
> Hi Troy,
>
> I'll test this one out today on my DVEVM.

Well I can't reproduce the original issue for why it was put in, so I can't
confirm nor deny if this is still needed. I do need to drop the bus_freq to
20kHz though - this got lost somewhere along the way in git.

I believe the solution for both of these (bus_delay and bus_freq) is to move
the i2c platform device out of arch/arm/mach-davinci/devices.c and into
arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-evm.c, but this will break any other boards. If
somebody is willing to confirm that this is the path to take then I'll post
a patch.

Cheers,
Bernard.