I am experimenting different H.264 codecs with  TI DVEVM's encode demo.

I use one H.264 codecs first, generate the demo, run it, and write the encoded
frames to a file (test1.264). Also note down the OSD info, like ARM load, DSP
load, FPS, bit rate, etc.

Then I use another H.264 codecs (also from TI, but with another revision),
generate the demo, then repeat the same steps. except that I write to
test2.264, this time.

Everything looks "exactly" the same (OSD info, file size, etc). However, a file
analysis on test1.264 and test2.264 shows big difference!

test1.264 (JVT NAL sequence, H.264 video, baseline @ L 30)
test2.264 (JVT NAL sequence)

Then, as a consequence, I can play test1.264, but not test2.264.

So is it because codecs 2 was not set up right? VIDENC_process("h264enc") all
worked out ok without complaints....

Thank you all