John - what's the issue - think the mail list might have stripped the
attachment?

~rog

________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John J
Sent: 08 June 2008 10:20
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Codec engine problem

Hi,

My team is facing problem in using the video codec using Codec engine framework
on davinci platform. Can someone give me a hint what could be the issue.

If someone is interested in joining for my team (part time or full time), we
have immediate job openings for Codec development on Davinci/C64x+/OMAP and
system side issues on TI chips in our Bangalore unit. Anybody interested may
send his resume to this id: john1969_j14 at yahoo dot com.

Please help me in resolving the codec engine issue.

-john