Hi,
I want to capture video from PAL cemera (4:2:2 format) by V4L2,and
resize the video to 4:2:0 CIF format,there are two questions:
1,How to de-interlace two field as one frame and convert it to be CIF
frame? I saw the "EncodeDecode" demo, which de-interlace directly with
V4L2_FIELD_INTERLACED option.yet it doesn't resize the frame and
convert 4:2:2 to 4:2:0.
2,Then I want to try the DM6446 "resizer" driver to conver. It seems
that i have to read frame by V4L2 into mmaped DDR, and then using
"resizer" to convert this frame buffer into a new output buffer. BUT
The document "TMS320DM644x DMSoC
Video Processing Front End (VPFE)
User's Guide" said that there is a Video port interface (10−bit RAW)
between CCDC and resizer,which means data should be transfered
directly into resizer?
Can anyone  tell me how to use V4L2 and resizer driver to do that?