Subject:        Re: Porting OpenCV to DM6446
Date:   Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:39:15 +0200
From:   Andre Gaschler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:     Davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com

Hi Jose,

sorry, I have not used opencv for video encoding and decoding yet on the
davinci. (Isn't that what the DSP is for? ;-)
There are many general explanations on installing opencv+ffmpeg, though:
http://freeshells.ch/~phoenix/ocv.htm
Does the configure script ignore ./configure --with-ffmpeg ??
What does

pkg-config --libs ffmpeg

say?

best regards