Hi all,
       I am working on a project in which we are using a B/W CCD sensor. The
only
output from the CCD is the Analog output which is digitized using an external
high resolution 12 bit A/d converter. We want to interface this A/D converter to
DaVinci DVEVM 6446 and store the data into the RAM for future analysis and
display.
I am planning to use CCD Controller module of Davinci for this purpose but since
my sensor is different from MT9001 micron sensor on which this CCDC module is
tested i am finding it difficult to do the settings.

Anyone having any idea in this regard please let me know. any help will be
greatly appreciated.

With Regards
Prateek Sharma
MS Electrical Engineering