Hi,

Please go through chapter 4 of sprue66 (DM6446) or sprue73 (DM355) as these
contains the instructions for setting up your build machine & building the
kernel in more detail than I am prepared to write.

Also, if you want help from the list you need to be more specific than saying
'it do not work'. We need to see the output of the build (for kernel build
issues) and u-boot environment + log of console output for booting related
issues. We may be good here but we are not psychic..

Regards

Phil Q

Phil Quiney, Senior Software Engineer
Trinity Convergence