Hello,

I wanto to configure a periodic task in DSP/BIOS with The configuration tool
provided with CCS 3.3.

I create a new PRD objet and open the pop-up menu  properties for this
object. I define in function a function named cargar_datos.
This function is defined ina c file included in my project. when I try to
build the projet i get the next error message:

<Linking>

undefined                        first referenced
 symbol                              in file