Santosh,

This looks like a problem with the 'insmod' command to insert CMEMK into the
kernel.  Usually, the insmod command is in the loadmodules.sh script.

The CMEMK insmod command specifies "pools" of buffers.  The application is
allocating 1658880 bytes, so you need to make sure that a pool is specified
with buffers at least that big:
        % insmod cmemk.ko phys_start=0x######## phys_end=0x########
pools=Nx1658880,...

Regards,

- Rob