From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Philip Balister
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 8:56 AM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: dsplink on Lyrtech SFF SDR board

I'm trying to get dsplink running on a board with 128M of RAM. I've attached
the patch I'm using to modify dsplink for the board and the output of the
ringio test. I have some failure codes in the output.

Are these failures I sign I have a software problem? Does anyone know what the
output from the ringio sample should look like?

Thanks,

Philip