> I understand we need to write UBL descriptor to SD card and descriptor would
> be read and validated by RBL.
> Could you help me about how to write UBL descriptor to SD card?

Jon Povey wrote a really good description of how to do this. If you
search through the archives of this list you should be able to find
it.

> UBL needs to be ported to have support of SDboot.
> Any thoughts on this.

I'm actually working on this right now.  If you get anywhere with this
I would be happy to hear it.

Basically, I'm trying to get Jon Povey's version of Sergey's UBL to
work with some mmc/sd code (for u-boot) that I found on the list. I'm
having a lot of strange issues with the code jumping off into space,
and I'm not sure if it's the jtag I'm using (olimex) or some kind of
calling convention problems.