From: Deepak Mundra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 October 2008 15:19
To: Phil Quiney
Subject: Re: Can't determine sensor slave IDs when connecting web cam t

I had compiled it for fedora 6 machine and it was working fine .. will UVC work
with creative cams?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Phil Quiney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hi,

        What happens if you build the driver for your host system?

        If it doesn't work there I suggest you find another camera - UVC
cameras work well these days. We get good quality video from a Logitech Pro
9000.

        Regards

        Phil Q

        Phil Quiney, Principal Software Engineer
        Trinity Convergence
        Cambridge Business Park
        Cowley Road
        Cambridge CB4 0WZ, UK