From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea Gasparini
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 5:44 AM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Serial Loader poll.

Hi,
I want to insert into the wiki page[1] a list of all system in which the TI
Serial Loader is 'certified' to work.

I'm stuck of using Windows _only_ for starting my boards, so: in which
environmente are you running Serial Loader/Flasher Utilities??
( at least it'd be fine to specify distro name/version and mono version )

(seems this morning it'd really have been better if I stayed at bed this
morning..) :D

Bye!

[1]
http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Serial_Boot_and_Flash_Loading_Utility