Hello.

Kevin Hilman wrote:

Calling all DMA/EDMA code...

I'd like to push the EDMA driver core (arch/arm/mach-davinci/dma.c)
from DaVinci git into the upstream kernel.  I've started a cleanup of

The code seems very backward... still uses structures for the register accesses.

arch/arm/mach-davinci/dma.c, but was wondering if there are any
outstanding features or fixes that are missing from that DMA driver.

Sure, the code will only work correctly on DM644x. DM355 and DM6467 have different channel allocation; either one of them also has more than 2 TPTCs -- that's off the top of my head...

If so, please send patches ASAP so I can include them in the initial
submission.

Unfortunately, I have no time to work on that right now. And it's TI's code after all... :-)

Kevin

WBR, Sergei