sorry,i have descript err, the vertical frequency is 120 ,not the horizontal
frequenct!

2008-12-25

zuowenping

发件人: zuowenping
发送时间: 2008-12-25  18:57:16
收件人: davinci-linux-open-source
抄送:
主题: I can use VGA(640x480) format output to ths8200 in dm355 platfomnow, but
why did i output vga picture horizontal fre

dear all:
I can watch the vga video fairly in the CRT VGA monitor if i set the register
VENC_VMOD value 0x2211(means  Interlace output),but the horizontal frequenct is
120,it is not the right value 60,so it can't been seen in the LCD monitor.
If i set the register value  0x2011(means  Progressive output),the picture
seems half a picture, and it is been distorted,so it seems not lost data,the
horizontal frequenct is 60, it is juest equal to the standard value,so it can
been accept by a LCD monitor.how can i resolove the problem that i can use 60
horizontal frequenct to seen the picture clearly?
by the way,I use a PAL camera to capture video,but when i play back a mpeg4
video file,the same result it is !!

2008-12-25

zuowenp...@dali-tech.com