HI!

I have some queries related to the DSP server, when it is present in NAND flash
file system YAFFS2.

When
I try to play some media files through gstreamer, when the rootfs is in
NAND flash file system YAFFS2, I get the following errors

starting DSP server './decodeCombo.x64P' FAILED, status=[0x80008009]
(look for error code 'DSP_EBASE + 0x9' in
dsplink*/packages/dsplink/gpp/inc/errbase.h)

Looking at the file dsplink*/packages/dsplink/gpp/inc/errbase.h, i found the
following the error description.

/* The specified executable file could not be found. */
#define DSP_EFILE                   (DSP_EBASE + 0x9l)

When
I play the media files through TI demo applications, I get the same
error with YAFFS2. However when I play these media files through
gstreamer or TI demo applications on NFS or ext2, ext3 file systems,
they play properly. The path of ./decodeCombo.x64P remained same in rootfs, in
both the cases, that is on YAFFS2 and NFS.

Is there a problem with the DSP server, when it is present in NAND flash file
system YAFFS2? If yes, is there any workaround for this?

regards

-Nitin

      Get your preferred Email name!