I hv a small query regarding file system in DM6467.
I am booting the device using NFS file system.
I hv mounted ramdisk in /home/user/workdir/filesys.

I need to create a file system on flash memory in order to write the
configuration information of camera.

when i give cat /proc/mtd
r...@192.168.10.188:/opt/dvsdk_dm6467<r...@192.168.10.188:/opt/dvsdk_dm6467>#
cat /proc/mtd

I get only this

dev:    size   erasesize  name

no other mtd devices found.

If I create mtd block device using the command

In target device:

mknod /dev/mtd0 c 90 0
 mknod /dev/mtd1 c 90 2
 mknod /dev/mtdblock0 c 31 0
 mknod /dev/mtdblock1 c 31 1

mkdir  /mnt/flash0
 mkdir  /mnt/flash1

mount -t yaffs /dev/mtdblock0 /mnt/flash0
 mount -t yaffs /dev/mtdblock1 /mnt/flash1

Every time i get

/dev/mtdblock0 is not blockdevice

Similarly
 /dev/mtdblock1 is not blockdevice

I am not able to create file system in flash

Do i hv to create YAFFS file system and other partitions in NAND flash of
DM6467 or the partition is already created for bootloader,kernel,ramdisk
etc...

Suggest me