发件人: Lori
发送时间: 2009-02-11 14:07:07
收件人: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
抄送:
主题: Gamma correction in VENC
Dear all:

I am using the ths8200 to output VGA format signal, so the dm355 must supply the RGB656 format. But in this situation the display on monitor lost some color gradation. The venc provides the gamma correction. I want konw if it is useful for my problem. And the gamma correction use only two register, who can give me an example or advice about how to use them in program?