发件人: Jon Povey
发送时间: 2009-02-13  20:38:38
收件人: pilsun2...@hotmail.com
抄送: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
主题: RE: How to use NAND 8Gbit (K9G8G08U0A, MLC, Samsung) in DM355

Good question, I don't know the answer. I have not seen any chips with those
dimensions.
I think it should be bootable by DM355 RBL but you may need changes to u-boot
or Linux mtd / yaffs2 to support the larger eraseblock size.
Maybe someone else could comment.
--
Jon Povey, Design Engineer
jon.po...@racelogic.co.uk | +44(0)1280 825983

Racelogic is a limited company registered in England. Registered number 2743719
.
Registered Office Unit 10, Swan Business Centre, Osier Way, Buckingham, Bucks,
MK18 1TB .
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by
Racelogic Ltd for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you
have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from
your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected. The
views expressed by the sender of this communication do not necessarily
represent those of Racelogic Ltd. Please note that Racelogic reserves the right
to monitor e-mail communications passing through its network