发件人: Lori Gao
发送时间: 2009-02-17  12:23:30
收件人: jitendraj...@emerson.com
抄送: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
主题: RE: the u-boot size

I have read this structure before in the nandprogrammer code. Must i use the
nandprogrammer in ccs to change the descriptor?

Lori Gao

R&D center(Shanghai)
Rayco (Shanghai) Medical Products Company Limited
Carestream Health Inc.

<jitendraj...@emerson.com>
02/17/2009 12:06 PM To<song....@carestreamhealth.com>
cc<davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com>
SubjectRE: the u-boot size

U-Boot descriptor is located at block # 8.
Its format is:

/* Some of the parameters are modified runtime */
unsigned int appdesc [] = {
0xB1ACED22, //Magic number
0x0000000A, // Start block in NAND
0x81080000, // Start address in DDR
0x81080000, // Entry point
0x00000200, // No. of pages for the complete Application
0x00000000  //compression flag
};

You need to update descriptor as per your requirement.

Where can i find the descriptor? Would you please give me more information?

Best Regards,

Lori Gao

R&D center(Shanghai)
Rayco (Shanghai) Medical Products Company Limited
Carestream Health Inc.

<jitendraj...@emerson.com>
02/17/2009 11:18 AM
To<song....@carestreamhealth.com>,
<davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com>
cc
SubjectRE: the u-boot size

You have to increase “no of pages” in u-boot descriptor.