Vladimir Pantelic wrote:
> Stephen Berry wrote:
>>
>> Vladimir Pantelic wrote:

>>> can you tell me why you use ALG_create and not VIDENC1_create()?
>>>
>> because that is what the example did in the sdk. Is there another way?
>
> yes, but your own code has VIDENC1_create() just below in the #else
> section,
> so I was wondering why you did not use it. Actually, I have no idea
> what ALG_create actually does,
> all I ever used where the VIDEENC_xyz functions.
>
> Also, all the CE exmaple I saw so did not use  ALG_create etc..

I would be more than happy to use VIDENC1_create - but it takes a param
structure of VIDENC1_Params - which doesn't support the extended
arguments that I'm trying to change.

The code that Ti supplies in the demo uses VIDENC1_create, and that
works just fine - its only when I use the ALG_create that things go bad...

There are several examples in the SDK that use the ALG_create method,
but they are so different from what I do now that it will take some
effort to figure out what I need to change... and I need to get this
unit out to a customer.

    Steve