Von: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com im Auftrag von
Kevin Hilman
Gesendet: Do 26.02.2009 18:55
An: Liu Hua
Cc: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Betreff: Re: serial console port

Liu Hua <lhh...@gmail.com> writes:

> I use linux-2.6.28 kernel for dm6446 board from montavista.  It can
> work well except that there's some problem in serial console.    When
> I login linux,   I enter a charactor,  the charactor will not display
> until I enter the next charactor.  So there's one charactor delay.
> But when I use linux-2.6.10, there's no problem.
> Can anyone solve this problem for me? Thanks.

Can you be more specific about whic kernel you are using?  I don't
believe MV ships a 2.6.28 kernel.

If you are using DaVinci git, what commit or tag are you using?  There
was a problem a while back but this was fixed and I have not seen this
problem on my dm6446 EVM board for a long time.  Can you please test
with the current HEAD of DaVinci git?

Kevin