Hi

I found the Serial utility that TI provides to send the uboot and I followed
the steps exactly.  I attempted that and the host software says that all code
has been downloaded successfully, but when I try booting the system, nothing
shows it the serial console.  The NAND chip that the system is shipped from is
obsolete and so the new part that I am trying to flash is the MT29F16G08DAA, as
opposed to the MT29F16G08FAA.  After looking at the datasheets it shows that
the block size is 256 K, does that mean that all of the offsets to where the
uboot and the ubl are downloaded?  If so what settings should I be using?

Thanks in advance