From: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com] On Behalf Of
suhas
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:31 PM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Debugging Message.out sample application in DSP/BIOS Link

Hi All,

I am currently working on DSP/BIOS Link.

I am trying to get the message.out sample application running,

so as to understand the flow of DSP Link.

Presently I am stuck at point where, ARM side application tries to locate the
DSPMSGQ.

I want to debug this thing further.

How can I get the DSP side traces ?

I want to debug the DSP side code. Can XDS510 Jtag emulator be used to get the
DSP side traces?

If yes, then how do I use this?

Can anyone please tell me how to make use of this?

Regards,
Suhas Jain
Associate
AFTEK Limited - Pune