On Wednesday 18 March 2009 22:47:51 Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Murali,
>
> here's my (humble) review of your VPFE capture driver. Before I start,
> I'd like to thank you for your work on this v4l driver and contribution
> to the Linux kernel.

Excellent review, Laurent!

Chaithrika, please note that many of the comments Laurent made also apply to
the dm646x driver (the comment at the end of his review regarding camelCase
springs to mind as I'd forgot to mention that in my review :-) ).

I think that if you combine his review of this driver and my review of
dm646x, then you get pretty good coverage!

Regards,

        Hans