We have just received the THS8200 module from Spectrum Digital, plugged
it into our DM6446EVM with fingers crossed and nothing happened.

We are running DVSDK_1_30_00_40 and LSP 1.20.

We followed the necessary steps in the users guide and ensured the
driver is built into the kernel.

The module is not dead, as we've plugged it into a DM355EVM and it works
fine.

We've put in debug prints into the driver and on the DM355 the
isrreturn() fires constantly and prints to console, and the DM6446 the
isrreturn() fires on boot and then stops.

Has anyone encountered problems with THS8200 and the DM6446? What am I
missing?

We're at a loss. Thank you for any help.

Will