On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 17:33 +0300, amr ali wrote:
> AA,
> My final commercial product is supposed to play audio from USB. Do you
> think it is a driver problem??

If a sound file on ramdisk works while a sound file from USB hangs, then
it is very likely a driver/DMA issue.  Of course, it is impossible to
know for sure without debugging the issue.  I tested wavplay and madplay
with audio files on hard disk and NFS.  Both worked for me in the 2.6.10
kernel.

Also, you may want to make sure you have applied all the released
patches.

Regards,

Steve