Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:24:19 +0200
From: opindr...@softhard.sk
To: amra...@hotmail.com
CC: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Re: Compiling EDMA, ASP, and I2C as modules

Hi

I2c is in Device drivers -> I2C support ->
ASP is in Device drivers -> Sound -> ... You should examine what can you check
as module and would work
About EDMA i suppose that it should be part of kernel and each driver is using
library with EDMA functions. For example Davinci_VPFE.

  Ondrej Pindroch
SoftHard Technology ltd.