Initial patch set was sent back in March -
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2009-March/012210.html

This was tested on DM355, but the same driver should work on DM6446, but
requires some device to be connected to SPI.

There were some review comments to be addressed on this patch set, but the main
discussion was about the EEPROM driver - should we have a MTD based EEPROM
driver or just the raw EEPROM driver (already part of misc drivers) was enough
to test SPI.

Thanks
Sneha