On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 11:09 -0700, elbert shiang wrote:
> Dear All:
>
> Can you help me to find the JTAG solution?
> my questions is followed.
>
> 1. which vendor and how can I get the 14 pins JTAG cable other than
> TI?
> 2. Can I download the Linux based  CCStudio?
> 3. Can the CCStudia run well on Fedora 10?
> 4. which documentation address this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> J.J.

You can probably get the JTAG cable somewhere at Spectrum Digital's web
site at
http://www.spectrumdigital.com/

Here is a link to an EVAL copy.  I'm not sure how recent it is.  Anyway,
if you are buying stuff from Spectrum, I'm sure you can get a copy from
them (or TI).
http://support.spectrumdigital.com/ccs33/Release-30328/setupCCSPlatinum_v30328.zip

CCS Studio only runs on Windows.

Regards,