Steve Chen wrote:
On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 18:04 +0800, taco wrote:
Jean-Philippe François wrote:
e-eo a écrit :
hi, everyone:
I use DM355 EVM board, and it has two SD slot. The kernel version I am using is linux-2.6.1, and it just only support SD that less than 2 G. Now, my project need two SDs that support SDHC. where I can get the patch? give me some help!

I don't think posting twice will give you more information. Please avoid to do so.

SDHC was supported in the mainline linux kernel in version 2.6.19 IIRC

Current dvsdk are based on either 2.6.10 or 2.6.18. If you have a 2.6.18
based kernel, this patch may apply :

http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0701.0/0847.html

Best Regards!
taco

My dvsdk are based on 2.6.10. who own that patch? can send me one?
thank you very much!

The 2.6.10 based DVSDK should already support 2 MMC/SD slots.  There
were some issues getting the both SD slot working at the same time
during dm355 development.  However, I seems to recall that all issues
related to 2 MMC/SD were resolved before release.

Regards,

Steve

taco

Hi, Steve,
yeah.. I recall that too. The problem is that I don't know how to search on mail list and what is the key word. I remember there was a website about this mail list that has search function, but now can't open it again. any help?

Best Regards!

taco