On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:39:09AM +0200, Tobias Knutsson wrote:
> Excellent! Thank you very much for that.
>
> Now, from what I can tell, there seems to be some peripherals still
> missing. Though I cannot promise any results, I would like to help. Is
> there anything in particular that I should look into? I would hate
> develop something that has already been implemented.

Tobias,

Oops, I complete missed your response.  I'm sorry.

I'll repost the latest patches (on top of for-next) in a bit.
They will still be missing device support as I plan on adding them
in one at a time so its easier to review (and I didn't want to spam
Kevin with even more patches than I was at the time).

Probably the one you could help with the most would be NAND since I
haven't been keeping up with all the NAND changes that have been
happening lately.  If you want more let me know but I think I have the
other mostly covered.

Mark