Kevin Hilman wrote:
Ottavio Campana<ottavio.camp...@dei.unipd.it>  writes:

Hi, I'm trying to understand the status of the vlynq driver.

Last time (01/15/2009) I saw a patch from Hugo Vileneuve, which was
based on on a previous driver coming out from openwrt. At that time,
Kevin Hilman said it was going to push it to the repository, but I'm
not able to find it any more.

Can you send a link for the post you're referring to?  If there was
such a driver submitted, I have forgotten about it and it has fallen
through the cracks.

The VLYNQ patches submitted by Hugo in January that I know of[1,2]
were just some preliminary patches to allow VLYNQ to work and were
merged at that time.

That being said, the PSC changes made by [1] have been removed
since we decoupled PSC and muxing.  VLYNQ muxing should be done
in board init files as necessary.

Kevin

[1]
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2009-January/010273.html
[2]
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2009-January/010275.html

yeah, that was the code I was referring to.

But today, casually, I found this:

http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0906.0/00155.html

Did you see it?