Dear all:
I want to use gadget for u-disk device  and host to connect a usb printer in
the dm355,I now used Linux Kernel v2.6.10_mvl401 ,when i make menuconfig to
select usb driver mode,the options is:
( ) USB Host
( ) USB Peripheral (gadget stack)
(X) Both host and peripheral:  USB OTG (On The Go) Device
if i select 2 option,i can use command "insmod g_file_storage.ko
file=/dev/mmcblk0p1 removable=1 " for u-disk device.
but if i select 3 option, I failed ,The module can been insmod ,but the windows
PC cann't identify the u-disk device.
I wouldn't use the host and gadget function at the same time,but why can't i
compile it together? And the options support it obviously !
2009-06-17

zuowenping