发件人: Philby John
发送时间: 2009-06-23  14:51:50
收件人: zuowenping
抄送: davinci-linux-open-source
主题: Re: how can i use spi in dm355?

zuowenping,
You need to modify the arch/arm/mach-davinci/davinci_spi_platform.c
struct spi_board_info dm6467_spi_board_info[], .modalias =
DAVINCI_SPI_EEPROM_NAME, to .modalias = "spidev". Also you must enable
CONFIG_SPI_SPIDEV. After that the kernel will detect the device as
"spidev0" and that should get spidev_probe() to work. I think :)
Regards,
Philby