From: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com] On Behalf Of
Pavel Han
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:57 PM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: When The VINT0 and VINT1 occurs on DM355?

Hello EveryBody!
    Now I encountered a very strange problem on DM355 EVM.I use DM355 to
capture 2592x1944 resolution picture from the MT9P031 Sensor,but sometimes I
can only get a disrupt image,and In the capture thread,I find the DQBUF time
only need 1ms in the most time(If I do not use IPIPE and only do the DQBUF/QBUF
pairs,the DQBUF time will be 102ms,I think this time is correct).In addtion,
from the ccdc_dm355 driver, I get the following code:
    val = params->win.height / 64;
    mdelay(5);
    regw(val, VDINT0);
    mdelay(5);
    regw(0, VDINT1);
    It is very stange!I think the VDINT0 interrupt should be configured to
occured on the completion time to make the current video-buffer to be
STATE_DONE,and the VDINT1 interrupt should be configured to occured on the
current frame time to make the next frame to be STATE_ACTIVE.But the register
setup is not the case,so I want to konw what is the real means of the VDINT
register configure code section.
    Thank you Very much!