Hi,

From the VPBE user's guide I understand that the Cursor window can display only
a rectangular cursor which is transparent within. I cannot display a Bitmap
cursor. Is this understanding of mine correct?

Can some one explain me what can be a practical use case for the rectangular
cursor being displayed in in the Cursor window?

I read the example in VPBE user's guide, still in that case also whats the
practical use case for a Bitmap cursor displayed on OSD and surrounded with
rectangular cursor boundary?

Thanks and regards

-Nitin

      Get your new Email address!