From: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com] On Behalf Of
Ondrej Pindroch
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 6:09 PM
To: davinci-linux-open-source
Subject: RE: LSP 2.10 Previewer hung on preview task

Thaks this could be a problem.
I have changed
- wait_for_completion_interruptible(&(device->wfc));
+ wait_for_completion_interruptible_timeout(&(device->wfc),   );
But with any success it hung somewhere else.
However I will check the H3A
Print /proc/interupts is impossible, because when it hungs, it hungs totaly. I
have no way to do anything. Only to restart whole system.

Ondrej Pindroch
SoftHard Technology ltd.
Tel: +421(2)65459327
Fax: +421(2)65459329