Hi,

I have checked with H264 Stream  with D1 resolution using TI DM6467 Demo
Application. Its working.

But It doest work with our customized MPEG-4 Decoder. I am doubting only my
codec interface....

Do you have simple codec interface using VIDEC2 using two output buffer?

Please do help me to fix this issue....This is first time I am doing all
this kind of interface so confusing me.

Regards,
Vinayagam M

"