Hi,

I have recently migrated to DVSDK version 2.00.00.22 from 1.20 for DM6446.

I am trying to build decode and encode demo application but am encountering
error. I figured out that it is on the very first step, that is

--à xs xdc.tools.configuro

The reason for the same is that, I don’t have ‘xdc’ folder in
xdctools_3_10_03/packages. Thus, xs is not able to find xdc.tools.configuro
script at all. Can somebody tell me how I can overcome the same ?

I tried using xdc_3_10_00_08 pacakge as it had ‘xdc/tools/configuro’ folder
within the external folder. However, it got me stuck with the error “Cannot
find function : findSuffix’”.

Your response will be highly appreciated:

My environment has following components:

bios_5_33_03

xdc_3_10_03

CG_tools_6_0_21

biosutils_1_01_00