Laurent,

Thanks. That was my bad.

I have checked up both the code base LSP 2.10 and Git version of the driver and
both has support for poll/select. They call videobuf_poll_stream().

May be what is referenced here is LSP version older than this.

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.
Germantown, MD 20874
new phone: 301-407-9583
Old Phone : 301-515-3736 (will be deprecated)