From: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com] On Behalf Of
windlazio
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:14 AM
To: davinci-linux-open-source
Subject: How to improve image quality on DM355?

Hi all!

We want to use DM3555 to develop a digital camera, the sensor is MT9P031.Now
the system can run properly and we can get 5M pixels picture. But the Image
quality is rather bad,I think this is beacause the IPIPE parameter in the
processing path is not optimized for MT9P031, and some ipipe blocks(edge
enhancement,gamma correction and some others) is disabled entirely.so I want to
konw how can we improve the image quality on our DC? Is there some addtional
document to help us do this job more quickly?

btw:Can you provide some addtional information or links to help us improve imge
quality?

Any help or tips is appreciated!

Thank you!

2009-08-19