Hi everyone,

I am working with DM355 EVM board. After modifying Kernel (2.6.10 MVL4.01), I can receive raw data from my CMOS Camera (MT9T001) based on CCDC Driver and example code from Leopard company.

What I want now is encode the raw data which can be in different resolution into JPEG image and save to the file system. Is there any example code or tutorials about using JPEG encode and changing resolution of JPEG in DM355 ?

Actually, I searched in dvsdk_1_30_01_41/examples/dm355/jpegenc/ but I couldn't change JPEG resolution. I tried to adapt this example code to my apps but I quite hard to understand fully and easily maintain later.

Best regards,
-----
Ngo Hai Bac
BioRobotics Lab
Korea University of Technology and Education
ngohai...@hocdelam.org