Hi
I am  unable  to insmod the  CMEM driver. The parameters Phys_start  and
phys_end are  not  detected, eventhogh I  supplied  it  properly.
At the  same  time , I am able  to insert  other  modules like dsplink. I do
not  suspect  any  problems with CMEM driver, since  the same  had been  used
earlier  successfully.  The  error  message is  given  below. Pls  suggest  a
solution

\...@\h:\w\$ ./loadmodules.sh
cmemk: Unknown parameter `"phys_start'
CMEMK Error: Pysical start and end addresses not supplied
insmod: cannot insert 'cmemk.ko': invalid parameter
dsplinkk: no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
dsplinkk: module license 'DSP/BIOS(TM) LINK' taints kernel.
DSPLINK Module (1.50) created on Date: Jan  3 2008 Time: 13:16:55
I2C: Module install successful, device major num = 252
DMA: Module install successful, device major num = 251
TVP5158: Module install successful
DRV: Module install successful
DRV: Module built on Jul 23 2009 17:29:57
\...@\h:\w\$ lsmod
drv 25824 0 - Live 0xbf019000
dsplinkk 98220 0 - Live 0xbf000000

Jayakrishnan M M
Research Engineer
Key Systems Development Group
Security & Imaging             Solutions Division
SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO.,LTD

TEL +82-2-3467-7255
FAX +82-2-3467-7316
Mobile +82-10-6409-3619