Hi, all,

I want to know the structure of the YUV raw data for the function
encodeVideoBuffer in the TI demos, such as:
/* the folloing codes is from \dvevm_1_20\demos\encodedecode\video.c(Line
571~577)*/
*            /* Encode the buffer using H.264 */
      DBG("Begin Encode the buffer using H.264\n");
            if (encodeVideoBuffer(hEncode, ce.virtBuf, ce.bufSize, encBuf,
                                  encBufSize, &frameSize) == FAILURE) {
                DBG("Encode Failed\n");
                breakLoop(THREAD_FAILURE);
            }*
my DVEVM is DM6446 EVM, if the imagesize is 720x576, the ce.virBuf is point
to a 720x576 buf, and the ce.bufSize is 720x576x2,
Could anyone tell me the structure of the ce.virBuf array?
that is to say  I want to know the order of  the YUV datas for encoding in
the array ce.virBuf
--
Best Regards!                   zhangshaofeng
       @Xi'an JiaoTong University