Hello All:

  Reviewing DM355 documentation I think I've comem across a discrepancy with
respect to the VPSS Clock Mux Control Register. This register is defined in 2
different documents.

  · SPRUFB3 (Sept 2007) ARM Subsystem Reference, section: 9.10.19
VPSS_CLK_CTRL - VPSS Clock Mux Control. Located at system control module with
address 0x01C40000+0x44

  · SPRUF72C (Oct2008) Video Processing Backend, section 3.1.1.4
VPSS Clock Mux Control Register (VPSS_CLK_CTRL). Located at VPSS Subsystem
with address 0x01C70004

  The point is that I'm not sure which one is the right address and register,
since I'm getting confusing and contradicting behaviours changing their
fields. Moreover the default values I get on each of them when system is
booted are different and correspond to and invalid/reserved combination of
settings.

  Any indication and comments are appreciated.

  Thanks and regards,

Note: Please CC, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
Raúl Sánchez Siles

Departamento de Montaje

INFOGLOBAL, S. A.

* C/ Virgilio, 2. Ciudad de la Imagen.
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), España
* T: +34 91 506 40 00
* F: +34 91 506 40 01