Hi All,

I am working MPEG-4 Decoder Optimization and I try to map some part of code
section to Internal Memory "IRAM".

I have defined my memory mapping section in "link.cmd" say below

SECTIONS
{
    .text:_idct_8x8 > IRAM

}

I get following error when I execute my Application

//==============================================================

Error: DSP-side memory map does not match configuration.
Compare DSP-side TCF/MAP file with /dsplink/config/all/CFG_<PLATFORM>.c
TraceUtil> Error: Failed to open codec engine "decode"
TraceUtil> Error: Aborting TraceUtil_start
Error: DSP-side memory map does not match configuration.
Compare DSP-side TCF/MAP file with /dsplink/config/all/CFG_<PLATFORM>.c
Error: Failed to open codec engine decode
decodeapp: Loader.c:339: Alignment trap: decodeapp (1220) PC=0x401607c0
Instr=0x
e5913004 Address=0x00000005 FSR 0x001
Loader_readData: Assertion `hLoader' failed.
Bus error

But it works fine when I map with External Memory section.

Where is the Problem?
Vinayagam M

VeNMSOL Technologies,

#7A, First Cross Street, Ganapathy Colony,

Ekkaduthangal, Chennai - 600 032,India.

Tel:+91-44-4353 0168;Mobile:+91-9445-019919

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give...- Unknown
"