> [MK] 0 means the interrupt happens right at VD pulse. 1 means after one
> line. You might want to check the signals received from ADV to input of VPFE
> to see if adv is doing what it is configured to do.

My colleague has found how to make the vpfe_isr interrupt working with
adv7180.
He has made this change in isif.c inside isif_config_ycbcr:

-               ccdcfg = ccdcfg | ISIF_DATA_PACK8 | ISIF_YCINSWP_YCBCR;
+               ccdcfg = ccdcfg | ISIF_DATA_PACK8 ;

He verified that tvp514x was really working using 10bit port.
If he disabled pinmux on Y0 and Y1 interrupts aren't generated.
But in isif_config_ycbcr function the kernel enters in
                case VPFE_BT656:
because it lacks a call for setting isif_cfg.if_type.