Von: Arie Muijnck [mailto:amuij...@optelecom-nkf.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. März 2010 17:37
An: DISTEC Kloiber Thomas; davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Betreff: RE: Audio dropouts since using DM6443 silicon rev. 2.1

In the 2.1 revision the priority registers have been improved. In the old
version there was a bug: all peripherals used the bits of one register, the
other was unused. Now they are properly connected, but the default values of
peripheral priorities are thus not the same as the old
1.3 silicon.

To restore the previous 1.3 priority situation our bootloader just writes V1.3
equivalent values into both registers.

Maybe this is also your problem.

Kind regards,
Arie de Muijnck