Appreciate your responses.

When USB drive was in not detected state, I restarted the unit, a fresh
power up did not fix the issue. However when we pulled out the USB key
device and inserted again, it was detected, enumerated, mounted.
Subsequent power up, did not show any issues (at least for time being)

The area, I don't understand how a re-inserting USB pen drive worked
successfully(detected, enumerated, mounted) , but power reset to board
did not fix the issue.

Any thoughts what I can do in this situation ?

Thanks

Alok